Monday, April 26, 2010

Ata Atun's article's withdrawal, apology asked

I have asked Açık Gazetesi, Avrupa Gazetesi, Aytürk, Başaran Press, Demokrat Mersin Gazetesi, Haber Cumhuriyeti, Haber TE, Hür Yorum Gazetesi, Kıbrıs Gazetesi, Kıbrıs Postası, Kıbrıs Rota Gazetesi, Kıbrıs 1974, KKTC Medya, Samsun Haber Portal, and Trakya Net Haber Gazetesi for the withdrawal of Ata Atun's article, and for his apology.

Sayın Baylar/Bayanlar [Dear Sirs/Madams],

Ata Atun'un benim konuşmam hakkında yazısı yanlıştır. Çok ciddi de yanlışlar vardır. Önce beni sormadı. Sonra onu düzeltledim ama bana önemsemedi. Ayıptır.

[Ata Atun's article about my talk is wrong. And there are very serious falsehoods. Before he didn't ask me. After I corrected him but he ignored me. It is a shame.]

Benim (İngilizcesi'nde) konuşmam şu adreste bulunabilir [My talk is available at this address (in English)]: http://human-rights-archaeology.blogspot.com/2010/04/archaeology-conflict-antiquities-rescue.html

Benim Kufi Seydali'nin iddialarına (İngilizcesi'nde) düzeltlerim şu adreste bulunabilir [My corrections of Kufi Seydali's claims are available at this address (in English)]: http://human-rights-archaeology.blogspot.com/2010/04/trnc-rep-kufi-seydali-political.html

Benim Ata Atun'un iddialarına (İngilizcesi'nde) düzeltlerim şu adreste bulunabilir [My corrections of Ata Atun's claims are available at this address (in English)]: http://human-rights-archaeology.blogspot.com/2010/04/ata-atun-academics-lies.html

Benim Ata Atun'un iddialarına (Türkçesi'nde) düzeltlerim şu adreste bulunabilir [My corrections of Ata Atun's claims are available at this address (in Turkish)]: http://human-rights-archaeology.blogspot.com/2010/04/ata-atun-akademisyenin-yalanlar.html

Özür ederim, ama sizin sitesinizden şu yazısını sökmesinizi sormam lazım. Onun sözünü geri almasını, onun mücadelesi için özür etmesini bekliyorum.

[I am sorry, but I must request your removal of this article from your site. I expect him to take back his words, and to apologise for his campaign.]

Saygılarımla [Yours faithfully],

Sam Hardy
(Being tired, without thinking, I only included the red sentence in my letters to Açık Gazetesi, Başaran Press, Demokrat Mersin Gazetesi, Kıbrıs Gazetesi, Samsun Haber Portal, ve Trakya Net Haber Gazetesi. I contacted Avrupa Gazetesi separately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment